Group name: HAMILTON DOCTORS
Present the Photo ID of the Registrar, to collect tickets
The ticket booth accepts Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Amex
Our group has the ‘UPPER SUNRISE ROOM’, welcome to use this area all-day
Lunch will be served at 12:00 PM in the UPPER SUNRISE ROOM
Any additional items can be ordered and paid directly to the restaurant
- Be familiar with posted information before skiing any slope or trail.
- Ski in designated areas only (avoid all closed areas).
- Do not ski on a slope or trail designated as Closed by the ski operator.
- Do not ski beyond your limits or abilities to overcome variations in slope, trail configuration and surface or subsurface conditions – which may be caused or altered by weather, slope or trail maintenance work by the ski operator or skier use.
- Yield to other skiers when entering a trail or starting downhill.
- Remain in constant control of speed and course at all times to avoid contact with other skiers and/or plainly visible or clearly marked obstacles.
- Do not overtake another skier in such a manner as to cause contact with him/her and yield the right of way to the skier being overtaken Do not cross the uphill track of any surface lift.
- Do not willfully stop on any slope or trail where such stopping is likely to cause collision with other skiers or vehicles.
- Do not leave the scene of any accident resulting in the personal injury of another party until the ski operator arrives, except for summoning aid.
- Report any personal injury to the ski area operator before leaving the ski area.
- Do not damage signs, warning devices or implements, or other safety devices placed or maintained by the ski operator.
- Abide by the direction of the ski area operator.
Note from the club:
The weather has been significantly warm but we were lucky to have pumped out a lot of snow two weeks ago when it was cold. And our snow has been holding up fairly well! We currently have 40 slopes open and plan to have that many by the Trail Map20th when you are here. So we still have a majority of our slopes open. People have been sayTrail Mapping the slope conditions are great despite the weather.
Toll-free snow weather info: 1.877.754.4654
Information on what documents qualify and other requirements.
If you are a frequent visitor from Canada or a US citizen who travels to Canada often, you may qualify for the Nexus Program. Nexus allows you to use the dedicated Nexus lanes at both Canadian and US customs and eliminates routine customs and immigration questioning….which really means a quicker trip and more time on the slopes! call (866) 639-8726, or check out the CBSA website.
US-Canada Border Crossing Guides
For renting equipment, create a profile and book online
Ski Resorts in New York – Private Ski Club – HoliMont
For additional questions contact the rental shop. Tel# 716-699-2320
Let them know you have a booked group with us so that you get the group discount.
Group Booking: Hamilton Doctors